Territory Manager empowers Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM users to leverage data visualization to gain valuable prospects and CRM insights. Manage your pipeline CRM more efficiently by streamlining complex territory details with targeted postal codes and contacts to the territory, territory team, and more.
- Enables companies to execute complex territory alignment strategies based on postal codes.
- By assigning Teams, instead of explicit users, to a territory, personnel changes (alteration to make-up of teams) do not disrupt overall market coverage.
- Territory Realignment is achieved simply by changing postal code prefixes aligned with a given Territory.
- Dashboards provide informative data regarding contact distribution by Territory, Territory-Team assignments, and much more!
- Use of Territory Management is limited by role – limiting access and providing enabling tools to sales administration personnel.
- Ability to create and alter one-to-many Territories for the company, where each Territory represents a discrete geographic coverage area
- Postal codes and postal code prefixes are distinct assigned to Territories.
- Each Territory consists of a coverage team and one-to-many zip code prefixes (e.g. 331,332, 339).
- Teams are composed of one-to-many Microsoft Dynamics users.
- Territory Management automatically assigns territories to contacts based on geography.
- Individual Contacts, irrespective of physical location, can be overridden and explicitly assigned to a specific Territory.